Let us do the work for you.
- Real estate transactions can be complex. The guidance of an experienced, professional will can save money and avoid headaches.
- It is a common myth that you save money on a purchase by representing yourself. In fact, most often this ends up with costly oversights and added stress.
- The best part about being the buyer, is that in most cases the commission fees are collected from the seller.
- Searching for the right home can be time-consuming and frustrating. Licensed agents can grant you access to exclusive programs and tools to make your search efficient and help you to be the first to know when new listings become available.
We will walk you through the process
We know our area.
We understand the school districts and the little pockets where you want to live and why.
Our agents are invested and entrenched in this community…
and a benefit of that is that we know people. Our real estate community includes lenders, title companies, surveyors, inspectors, appraisers, contractors, and many others who share our values. We foster these relationships so that our clients have the best possible service through their transactions.
It’s about the interaction, not just the transaction.
Technology is everywhere and especially in the real estate world. Technology is important and part of the process, however our goal is to have a real connection and relationship with our clients. Ultimately, we are selling a home to real people and not a computer. Therefore, we feel that getting to know our clients and their goals is the best way to advise them toward buying a home they will love.
As a Buyer, We Will
- Help you understand the home buying process from loan qualification to the closing table.
- Connect you with a lender that will qualify you for the best price range that comfortably fits your personal financial situation.
- Customize your search to suit your needs including school districts, rural, suburban, or urban preferences, and all of the small things that make your home perfect for you.
- Advise you on the best offer based on other neighborhood sales and comparable home sales.
- Help you stay on track with the various phases involved in the contract, such as home inspections, appraisals, title company processing, etc.
- Accompany you through the final walk through of your new home to ensure all seller obligations have been completed prior to closing and collect receipts of any repairs.
- Attend closings to assist you in with any questions you may have and celebrate your exciting new home.